Monday, March 21, 2005

Denoument

Alas, a good two years after first dipping my toe into the waters of the blogosphere, I fear that I have decided to take the nuclear option and delete the last vestiges of my blogging existence. It was fun while it lasted, but the constraints on my time took their toll and, rather than leave an empty shell, I felt it best to bring down the whole edifice.

So there you have it - The Boy 'Fig 2003-2005(ish).

I may try it again one day, you never know. Right now I'm happy reading the thoughts of others.

In the meantime, take care all.

T.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lobster Blogster said...

I think you've got a lot offer. Post on!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Roger said...

Hi Tim Just read the post - Denoument and wanted to say hello!This is a photo of my gorgeous boy!
Cheers
My Brayden

9:37 AM  
Blogger markmiller00400359 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

7:07 AM  
Blogger tandyerickson3390464099 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:35 PM  
Blogger haroldlando78313716 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home